Packing kids’ lunches can be a challenge!
What should I pack? What containers should I use? Will my kid eat it?
These are the questions that all parents ask themselves when packing a lunch, but the trickiest part is identifying and choosing the absolute best foods that kids will enjoy and eat when away from home. The best foods, chosen from an abundance of nutrient-dense, real food, will allow them to reach their healthiest, happiest potential.
Building a Better Lunchbox gives you the tools you need to create better lunches for your kids: better quality, better nutrition, and better appeal.
It’s time to make lunchtime a nutritious, delicious meal that your kids will love.
- Want to figure out how to choose more nutritious foods?
- Need help keeping lunch affordable and convenient?
- Already packing real food lunches, but want some new ideas to keep lunch fresh and fun?
Building a Better Lunchbox answers ALL your questions about what real food really means, how to choose the best quality and most affordable foods, and how to make it fun!
Plus, loads of tips and tools about
- Keeping food at the proper temperature
- Organic vs. conventional foods
- After school snacks
- Easy ways to make lunches more enticing
- and much more!
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s inside!