Way back in 2013, I posted a recipe for Confetti Latkes…and if you haven’t made them already, here’s your chance! Just thinking about them stirs up wonderful memories of learning to make them with my granny–I can taste them now.
I submitted this holiday-inspired recipe to Paleo Magazine for their annual Reader’s Favorite Holiday Cookbook, and it was accepted! So now I’m offering you a chance to get a copy for yourself. Not only will you find my recipe, but lots of others from well-known bloggers like Elana Amsterdam of Elana’s Pantry, Kelly Brozyna of The Spunky Coconut, and Russ Crandall of The Domestic Man. There are also many recipes from readers and fans of Paleo Magazine, and I’m honored to be included in that group.
Want a sneak peek inside? Here are just a few of the recipes that are included (and by the way, these are also the recipes I most want to try!):
- Hearty Paleo Egg Breakfast
- Texas Brisket Hash
- Cock-a-Leekie Soup
- Paleo Apple Pancetta Stuffing
- Confetti Latkes (I’ll be making these again soon!)
- Tacos al Pastor
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin,
- Slow Cooker Spicy Beef
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Pecan Pie
- Chewy Ginger Cookies
This new cookbook offers fresh inspiration and updated classics for holiday gatherings, but what I love is that many of these recipes would be wonderful any time of year.
The cookbook will be available at Whole Foods and Barnes and Noble (and possibly other stores), and as a thank you for your support of the work I do, I’d like to offer a copy to one of you! This is what I’m asking to enter the giveaway:
- Continue being awesome! I’m truly so grateful for you.
- Sign up to receive updates by email if you haven’t already. Just enter your email address on my home page–I promise not to spam you!
- Spread the word on whatever social media you use. Ask friends and family to check out my blog, follow me on Facebook or Instagram, enter the giveaway, or whatever you feel is good. Basically I’m asking you to tell others about me and what I do!
You can formally enter below, and I’ll choose a winner on Friday, November 13.
Let me know in the comments what your favorite holiday dishes are–I’m always looking for new ways to enjoy seasonal foods. Happy beginning of the holiday season!
All of those recipes sound so good!
They do! I’ll be working them into my weekly rotation to see which become new favorites.
Looks super yummy! I’m putting g them on my to make list.